Administrative and Financial Department is responsible for monitoring the implementation of all legal affairs of the university, construction and installation – service contracts, budget forecasts and estimation of manpower is needed. It also works to establish a system of administrative affairs and strict enforcement of administrative and financial rules and regulations to pave the way for the achievement of higher education goals.
Duties and Responsibilities of Administrative and Financial Deputy:
- Planning, managing and directing administrative and financial affairs, preparing and implementing civil operations within the framework of a comprehensive plan to provide and maintain the physical space appropriate to the Higher Education Development Plan.
- Propose development budget and oversee the implementation of all employment, financial, trade and development regulations.
- Performing Institute Finance and Supervising Financial Regulations.
- Administration of Employment in accordance with the Regulations of Existing Regulations.
- Preparation and implementation of the welfare plans of the faculty and staff according to the university facilities.
- Providing all requirements in accordance with regulations.
- Doing all the legal affairs of the university and using the opinions of experts when necessary.
- Ensuring that subordinate units perform their duties properly.
- Coordinate activities between subsidiary units.
Administrative and financial departments include the following subsidiary units:
- Finance and Accounting
- Administration and Support
Administrative and Financial Assistant: Dr. Farahnaz Taghavi
Office Manager: Mr Mazaheri (Contact: +9821-61118322)