This section is established to provide the research and technology infrastructure in all sectors, including fundamental and applied research and removing obstacles in this direction.
Pursuing funding for research, providing scientific resources if needed, providing advanced equipment and specialized equipment, and promoting them are from other tasks of this part.
Monitoring the implementation of the rules and guidelines of the university in all research affairs is also to this section.
In general, the main goals of the Office of the research Vice-Chancellor can be to consider, evaluate and decide on all research activities within the Institute of Geophysics, as well as national and international affairs.
- Research Deputy
- Office of Industry Relations
- Laboratories and research departments
- Magazine Physics of the Earth and Space
- Regulations and instructions
- Essential forms
- News and Research Announcements
- Research projects and projects